Tuesday 29 November 2016

Study Task 5 - Storyboards


This task was a bit daunting for me to start with, even though they were supposed to be simple I had no idea where to begin - I have never worked with moving image before! Thinking in more simple movements is probably the best way to make an effect sting, my initial storyboards are a bit too busy. I couldn't make my mind up what I wanted each element to do so I put multiple things into the frame.


The Importance of PACE
The ideas within these frames are far too busy, I felt quite stuck at this point as I felt like I had to fill every frame with something different or interesting. I should have taken the pace of the movements into consideration. I also think that coming up with ideas will be easier once I have completed the imagery within my book, which is what I will use to animate.

No comments:

Post a Comment