Tuesday 15 November 2016

Peer Review


Problems
I found the peer review a bit difficult this time round, I think mostly because we were trying to make sense of the ILO's but also because most of the composition/colour and coming together of my work at the moment is happening on screen in Photoshop. Luckily, I had a couple of examples saved on my phone to show my peers so they could get a bit more of an idea where I'm taking my project.


What I want to do next
As I develop my work further I will take on the advice of Emily who suggested that maybe more minimal imagery could work best within the frame of the concertina. I still want to include the pillars but maybe archways are going a bit too far, I don't want to over complicate the clean shape based imagery of the Lino prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment