Sunday 13 November 2016

Illustration Friday - Aquatic


Word of the week - Aquatic
11th November 2016

I have been having quite a productive day! To start working on responsive module properly I decided to start entering the weekly Illustration Friday challenge. It is nice to focus solely on one image and produce a outcome quickly. This was an opportunity for me to try out some more digital skills - which is what I am trying to focus on at the moment, to develop this part of my practice.

Process

To produce my final image, I produced a silhouette of a fish in Adobe Illustrator then took it into Photoshop. I then duplicated this shape in 4 different sizes, the smallest being near the circle shape (light). I have always the process of creating pattern really therapeutic and this part of it was probably what I most enjoyed. I used print textures that I have saved on my computer from other projects in the background in combination with the use of Photoshop brushes.




No comments:

Post a Comment