Friday 3 February 2017

Template Progress


What is going on with this template?
I was so confused as to how the design template Penguin provided for this brief worked. The measurements they gave us for the cover didn't seem to fit well in the space of the template. Asking Ben it was apparent that these measurements didn't include the bleed or crop marks, so I extended my design to reach the guidelines. Hopefully this is the right way to do it! I will double check before sending it off.


Spine
Whilst roughing I was pretty sure that I wanted to keep the spine design as simple as possible, because there is quite a lot of detail within the rest of the imagery so I didn't want to over complicate things.


Bleed
Again... I had to extend the imagery for the back cover so that it was a further amount of distance away from the bleed line. Feeling very graphic designer-y today!

No comments:

Post a Comment