Tuesday 28 February 2017

Roughs


The Brief
I read the brief for the Stratford Literary Festival book jacket this morning, and really like the theme. However, the deadline date is any time before 2nd March - which only gives me tonight and tomorrow to finish it! I am up for the challenge but I have never done a brief of this kind so quickly before, we shall see if I can get it finished before the competition closes.

New Photoshop brushes
Because of the limitations on time, I decided to also do something I have never tried before and rough straight on to the screen using some of the Kyle T Webster Photoshop brushes I recently bought. I actually really enjoyed the efficiency of doing this, the only problem however was that I didn't have time to try lots of variations of my idea - which I usually enjoy doing in my sketchbook before I start on finalising imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment