Tuesday 4 October 2016

Tutorial Feedback


Question
tell me what you think about me
Do my ideas will work as a set, do they all have to be modernised or can they include a variety of themes?
I spoke to Ben and he told me that the thing that will link them will be the colours, media and that the ideas will work as a set. I was relieved because my favourite ideas are coming from different directions.

I had some suggestions from my group of how I could develop further, and which ideas work the best out of the ones I have so far. Luckily, they seem to like the same ones as me - which never usually happens, so I am going to run with that.
I think having one modernised idea (Romeo and Juliet on tinder) will work for the subject matter, Shakespeare's works are so varied in their tone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment