Friday 21 October 2016

Software Workshop 2

Spot Channels


Using the colour picker in grayscale to select tones of the same colour - turn solidarity up to 100%, then select different tones of grey on the colour layer to change the tone.


Tints of Tone
Changing the colours via the spot channel selected - this may be useful when deciding which colours I should use for the book, I want to decide soon which two colours to use so I can visualise the things I want to make more easily as my ideas progress.


Final Image and Positives


Illustrator - Half Tones



Half tones dots - 60 very fine dots (maximum)
Working with just one channel for a two colour print

Smaller number = larger dots



Image - Mode - Bitmap


Play around with frequency on the half tone screen



No comments:

Post a Comment