Monday 24 October 2016

Software Workshop 3


Learning more about Half Tones - Bitmap 65, Round pixels
In this session I wanted to play around with images I already had, just to see how it would work with images that are predominantly tonal (eg. paper cut and texture). I didn't realise it was so easy to do! Screen printing is something I wasn't sure about, just because I like to work with tone and texture, but now I know bitmapping techniques I am excited to try this out.

Using a bitmap frequency of 65 I am still able to keep the detail and texture which is great!


Adding Spot Colour
The process of adding shapes of colour is really fun, I like how the tones and textures are still visible which could make an interesting screen print.


Positives


Visualising Colour on screen
I found out how to see potential colour schemes on screen - by making a new document on Photoshop and pasting layers in.

No comments:

Post a Comment