Thursday 20 October 2016

Individual Pages - Imagery


Composition
Dividing up the pages within my initial concertina designs has helped me to differentiate the pages and work on them in more detail. Repetition of the same idea multiple times let me test out composition and where I want to place things around and within the frame. I think as I progress using this process, I will scale the roughs up to work on the scale I actually want them to be, maybe even larger to get more detail in there.



Thoughts on Roughing
Although drawing out the roughs is helpful to decide what imagery I want to print, I can't wait to get started. I generally do enjoy roughing - I feel a bit stuck in my own head if I just sit and draw thumbnails all the time. I really want to get my hands dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment