Friday 28 October 2016

Software Workshop 3


First Image Positives
I used a spot colour channel to add a layer behind the original tonal image so that if I was to screen print, colours would overlap to potentially create a third colour. I guessed a little bit when making the positives but I think I have cracked it! I didn't end up putting them into illustrator but fingers crossed it works with Photoshop. When I printed them out the dots on the first layer seem very small, I need to find out if this will actually work when I expose it on the screen.

Second Image Positives



I eventually decided on setting the main layer pixels at 50 and the tone layer pixels at 30. hopefully this will work when it comes to screen printing! I made the elements within the frame a bit bigger so it fit well in an A4 document which has seemed to work better.

Thinking about Concertina





No comments:

Post a Comment