Thursday 20 October 2016

Study Task 1 - What is the problem? Pt.1

Chosen Briefs
1. YCN - Fedrigoni
2. D&AD - Fur for Animals
3. D&AD - Amazon

To what extent the briefs will allow you to meet your criteria for success within the module
I feel like all the briefs will develop my practice in different ways. The Amazon brief may potentially help me with my digital skills when making imagery - I really want to look into how to effectively use vectors (how to add textures etc).

To what extent the briefs will benefit you with regards to the value of entering competition briefs
The briefs I have chosen would all challenge me to move my practice forward in order to work in a commercial setting for real audiences. Also I will be able to work with new techniques to fit the requirements of what is being asked.

Identify any technical or skills challenges that may need addressing
A problem that may arise with at least one of these briefs (in particular Fur for animals) is that they require knowledge of branding, advertising, etc. which may mean that a collaboration with a Graphic Designer may be useful - making sure the imagery works for a digital viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment