Thursday 13 October 2016

Final 3 Images


1.
Things I like
The first image I completed is my favourite, I just really like the composition and the way each element links to another. I also think that the paper textures works best with this one.

Things I don't like
For all three images I would have liked to have seen what they look like if I took photos of them in the Photography studio using the lighting and creating shadows.


2.
Things I like
My favourite thing about this image is the little Juliet falling off the phone. It took me a long time to draw a person falling, for some reason I just couldn't get it right but in paper seemed to work out okay.

Things I don't like
Too busy? I think I could have planned the distribution of the textures a bit better. I don't know if using more flat colour on the phone in particular would have brought the figure to the fore ground.


3.
Things I like
I feel like this looks much better in paper than in the rough. My intention wasn't to make it look gruesome (like he's dead) but in a way I think it does a bit, which still works for the subject matter (Shakespeare).

Things I don't like
Like image 2, I feel like the textures are a bit busy on this one. The nose and the arm kind of blend into one which annoys me a bit, I should have used a flat colour or maybe blue instead to differentiate the two shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment