Monday 7 March 2016

Underwater City Development


Started on the underwater City postcard today, right before my crit, I am not sure about how busy the image is so far. I think I may reduce some of the imagery down to even simpler shapes. I am very happy with the progression of the other 3 so far so I can't really complain about this one taking a bit longer to resolve - composition-wise.

I am thinking about scrapping this idea all together as it doesn't convey what I want it to - the abandonment and emptiness of the space. It may help if I just look at this from a fresh viewpoint and start roughing a few more ideas. I feel like I have plenty of time to develop this idea to point where I am happy with the tone overall, I won't stop till I get to this point in development.

I have changed my mind about loving gifs, they are driving me slightly insane!


No comments:

Post a Comment