Thursday 3 March 2016

Fan Art Poster Development


Pan's Labyrinth





After sketching out designs for my chosen Film - Pan's Labyrinth, which I have been a huge fan of since I was very young, I decided that it would be easier for me to try and produce the poster digitally using shape. Also I thought this would be good practice for my Vectors project and I am starting to think more in shapes in regards to my entire practice which I feel has been very successful in many ways. Including shape rather than line helped me to add depth and negative space, especially around the hands. I wanted the figure to be the main focal point of the image, so I included darker tone against the white and blue to highlight certain areas. Playing around with composition in my sketchbook first has helped me to decide on a final design.

No comments:

Post a Comment