Friday 11 March 2016

Final Designs - Colour



I decided to make a compromise with myself and have a mainly black and white colour scheme with an accent of blue throughout all four designs. I think the grey tones highlight the lack of life found at the places I have chosen. The blue was added to highlight small areas of the image - I think this makes it a bit more dynamic to look at. If I were to do this again I would definitely have looked at colour a bit earlier on, and started working with it from the beginning. To only think about it during the last stages is a bit daunting, especially when I am just trying to work my way around Adobe illustrator as well.

Printing out properly in the reprographics room really paid off. I tried a few print outs using the studio printer and every time it was either slightly green or really blurry. The computers downstairs printed at the exact colours I had on screen. YAY - So ready for Monday and it's only Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment