Monday 30 January 2017

Visiting Lecturer - Dominic Kesterton

https://eyeondesign.aiga.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Dominic_Kesterton_Mischief.jpg

There were many things Dominic Kesterton mentioned within his talk that I am thinking about in relation to where I want to take my practice next. It is very exciting to me that although you can be known for one particular area of creative practice, the doors are still open for experimentation in other areas. Dominic talked about how he enjoyed working with film and costume, taken directly from his illustration work. I enjoyed the way in which he described his work as containing mini-narratives, this is something I want to start exploring - especially in regards to the new skills I have acquired when using After Effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment