Monday 9 January 2017

Grouping Layers & Effects - After Effects Support

Tips from Mike
To group layers together click layer - pre-compose



This trick was really useful when working on more complex animation on one or two elements. Clicking the folder meant I could work on it in a separate window without disturbing the rest of the work I had already done. 

Effects
Make the skull/goblets wobbly!

I used the warp/wave tool on a couple of different areas within the sting and I found it really useful, particularly when animating the skull goblets and the flag on the tower.



Paths
I am finding creating paths a lot easier the more I do it. To start with I had a few problems with getting the line to go the way I wanted without making new key frames all the time. The handles are really useful when drawing out curves especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment