Monday 23 January 2017

100 Word Biography

Sophia Watts is a second year Illustration (BA Hons) student from Nottingham, currently studying at Leeds College of Art. During her time so far at University she has developed a practice which consists of textured shape based paper cuts and digital work, creating images that emanate detail, colour and narrative. Sophia enjoys responding to literature and acquires a lot of her inspiration from things she likes to do in her free time, such as travelling, going to the theatre, reading and drawing. In the future she would like to work in publishing as an Illustrator.

95 Words

Writing a Biography
For the exhibition I was asked to write a short biography. It felt so odd to write something about myself in third person, but I guess it is good practice for the future. I actually found it quite helpful when thinking about what defines my practice and where I get my inspiration from.

No comments:

Post a Comment