Wednesday 25 January 2017

Roughs


Initial Roughs
I had a general idea in my mind of the kind of design I wanted to try and execute well, based on the requirements in the brief of having a strong use of type. This both worried and excited me as it is something I don't often consider much within my work. I wanted the imagery to intertwine with the type with that being the central focus within the frame. Because of this, I think it might be easier if I work out how I want the typography to work first, then design the rest.

Digital Mock up Test
As a very quick initial test, mostly to work out where I wanted to place the type. I experimented on Photoshop with where on the page the type should be, I realised that I liked the word Mocking Bird to be separated onto each line to make it shorter, I think this fits the space a bit better. Also, curving it slightly makes it more interesting to look at, I will think about this when taking it into more hands on, practical methods.


No comments:

Post a Comment