Thursday 12 January 2017

Final Printed Book!



I am ridiculously happy that my book is now printed and everything went well with the colour matching. I ended up making a box for the book to sit inside which I actually did because I folded it slightly wrong, however this was a happy accident because I really like the look of it. The paper I printed on (digi wall paper) is really nice and has a very slight texture to it which I like, I kind of wish it was slightly less white, more of an off-white, but I am still happy with the way it looks.

Photography
I went down to the Photography/Film studios to take some pictures of it, I wanted to record the final product as best I could. The guys down there were really helpful and suggested that I use the stand lights in the motion graphics studio. This was a much easier way of photographing smaller pieces of work than using the main Photography studios with the big lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment