Wednesday 4 January 2017

Final Book Design - Before Printing


Pages 1, 2 & 3
I am very pleased with the composition of my book! Finally I am at the printing stage, it's strange to think I won't have to cut any lino for a while as it has been a big part of my daily routine for the past few months. And the endless changing of composition and colours has hopefully been worth it!


Pages 4, 5, 6 & 7
The thing I am most worried about when I go to print is either me messing up the book somehow or the colours not coming out the way I want them to. I aim to print a couple just in case this happens I have a bit of wiggle room to make a mistake on one of them.


Pages 8 & 9
I want to ideally print onto an off-white paper, whether this is possible or not I'm not entirely sure - the digi wallpaper is what most people would use for this kind of book because it has a nice texture and feel to it. I want to use this but I am not sure how bright white it is!


Pages 10, 11 & 12
The final part to making the book will be the creation of a slip/book jacket to go with it. I will try and print this at the same time to get the sizes right.

No comments:

Post a Comment