Thursday 19 January 2017

Photography & Lighting Induction


Today's induction helped me to remember how to properly use the cameras and photography studios, as it was quite a long time ago since I had the first induction and since have only use the small table top lighting stations in Film, it was useful to learn how to properly light and photograph flat imagery. I think the things I learned today will come in more useful within my practice, creating shadows etc. - especially as I have been using cut paper a lot. Using the lighting filters was really fun and something I will keep in mind as a possibility for solutions of future projects. I took some test photos of some work I had in my drawer, it was difficult to find something as we had our hand in on Tuesday! Luckily, I realised that I had given my friend a print I made from responsive so I borrowed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment