Saturday 20 February 2016

Overall Thoughts

I have learnt a lot during this project about the ways in which I like to work and what is most successful in creating a mood or conveying a message to an audience. I actually think that using cut paper and shape has been something I am including more and more within my work and want to keep experimenting with in future projects. I think the challenge with this brief was to create a digital, 3D and drawn version - therefore I felt a bit restricted with what I wanted to use in comparison to what was required. That is why I do not like the drawn image at all, it felt very rushed and I would have liked to have created a set of 3 using the cut paper method - where I would have enjoyed testing layers and adding dimensions to my imagery.

https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/267260559115466689/

No comments:

Post a Comment