Thursday 18 February 2016

GIF 2



I produced this gif very quickly in comparison to the others. I wanted the background to be very sketchy and full of movements next to the static foreground. One of the answers that came up a lot to the question I asked - when do you feel most thoughtful, was when doing work or at Uni. I wanted to base this gif on the feeling of not having any ideas whilst you start a project (blank page).

I took what I learned from the test gifs I made of rain, which was mostly made up of coloured pencil drawings and textured effects to create movement to the sky. Overall I think I could have spent more time researching the different colours of the changing times in the day, but as this was my last gif I am rather pushed for time at this point. I think I could have executed this idea much better with more testing and input.


No comments:

Post a Comment