Wednesday 17 February 2016

GIF 1


Surprisingly, I am happy with the digital gif. I thought that this one would be the most time consuming and more difficult for me to execute well. I am finding that I am getting more confident when using a Wacom tablet and I think this is reflected in how speedy I was when drawing this out on Photoshop, although I think using a sketch underneath as a template was also very useful.

Colour Palette

I consciously used a very monochrome colour palette, thinking about being awake in bed at night time, most of the things I can see are very dull and dark, and very little colour is visible. I wanted to highlight the experience of this within my gif. Also, I think I need to learn a bit more about the relationships of colour and how we perceive them before I tackle something whilst still achieving the same tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment