Wednesday 3 February 2016

Composition


To be honest I did rush this task a little bit because it was when I was having a bit of a meltdown about my Visual Communication project so my mind felt like it was elsewhere. However, when tackling this task I tried to remember everything we talking about during the last session. Depth and a line of sight where things I wanted to include in my imagery.


I did draw a series of very rough ideas and I think some of these could have been expanded on and become more interesting than the final design. I think that thinking about this more in my every day practice is going to help a lot when creating an impact within an illustration. I have already found that since the last session I have been considering layout and composition a lot more in other projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment