Wednesday 17 February 2016

Digital Gif Development


Composition

To start the digital gif I drew out a rough plan of what I wanted my final composition to look like. I found this extremely helpful as a guideline when it came to drawing out my ideas digitally. Since working in this way I am a lot more confident using brushes and tools on Photoshop that I had previously avoided.

Change of Idea - What do I want to say?

At this stage I was going to include some eyes underneath the bed, although I think that would make an interesting image, my aim for this brief isn't to portray a sense of fear. I want to show the time of night when your mind is racing and you can't sleep even though you really want to, something I think all creatives can relate to a little bit - Especially me towards the finalisation of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment