Tuesday 16 February 2016

More Test Gifs


I made some Gifs today. Recently I have been a bit more distracted than usual, I think this may be down to a lack of thought for the current project and house hunting! However, I got a bit more of an idea for what I want my imagery to convey and how to achieve this. The next step is where I can go from here, I am not quite sure if the collage element counts as 3D or drawn imagery. I will have to experiment with the rest of the images I want to create.

Maybe I should make more understated Gifs? I think more subtle changes in the hair or slight wind effects may create more of an atmosphere. I think maybe I am spending too long on one particular idea though and should try to branch out a little.


Out of the ones I made I think my favourite was the scarf one, but the lighting annoys me and I think I can execute it better with a bit more subtlety. I think it shows more of a thoughtful stillness to the figure, the second one is a bit too fast-paced I think. I also think the scarf doesn't look much like a scarf because it randomly flies back on, I want to include wind so maybe a few leaves and slight movements of hair and scarf will be necessary.




No comments:

Post a Comment