Wednesday 6 January 2016

Task - First Day Back

 

What I gained from the Task set today

At first I thought the task today would be a bit of a nuisance and get in the way of furthering my ideas in my sketchbook, however it really made me think about what I may want to include in my final design. Getting rid of anything irrelevant and expanding on certain stories which carry the most potential to provoke a reaction from the reader. I have in mind that my aim for the picture book will be to depict an emotive subject matter effectively, and this will be the biggest challenge.

Further ideas

After my conversation with Jamie I felt a lot more confident with how to proceed with my ideas, especially when it comes to storyboarding. I think it may be helpful to start making mini books to see how a narrative might be understood in a concertina format. I also want to alter the media I am using, however still want to include texture and atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment