Thursday 21 January 2016

Printed Book - Left Behind





I am pretty happy with the overall aesthetic of my finished book. Although I experienced a couple of problems when cutting it down, as the page were all different sizes when folded together it chopped a very small amount off the edge of some of my imagery. However, I don't think this is very noticeable and I expected it to be worse. 
Above are my favourite pages from the book, I especially enjoyed the ones I did nearer to the end of the project, they have more of an abstract look to them and are quite different to the way I usually work.
Stitching the book with red thread instead of stapling was a decision I made due to having experience doing this before hand, I think it gives it more of a authentic finish.





I had a bit of time before the module hand in so because I am a bit of a perfectionist I thought I may as well change a couple of pages to fit the frame a bit better. This time round I managed to fit all imagery into the page even when it was cut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment