Tuesday 19 January 2016

Page 12


Problems with the last page

I wasn't very happy with the last page of content when I put all the images together on Photoshop to see how they would work as a set. At first I thought this was down to the shape of her hair, it was a bit too geometric for my liking. I cut out the collage shape for the hair again but with softer, less blocky lines. Although the image in itself looked a lot better I still didn't like it as a last page. I felt that my idea to include an emotive aspect was not fulfilled by it as an ending.


I then decided to condense down the imagery and just include one figure of the little girl walking away, slightly older, still carrying her teddy bear that her father had left behind with her. This creates more of a tone to the piece and I think the simplicity is more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment