Wednesday 20 January 2016

Final Imagery


Front and Back

End Page and Page 1

Pages 2 and 3

Pages 4 and 5

Pages 6 and 7

Pages 8 and 9

Pages 10 and 11

Page 12

Resolved Imagery before Print

I feel like I have put a lot of effort into this project and for me it has been incredibly experimental, more than usual. I really wanted to start pushing myself out the ways in which I usually work and discover different ways I can approach a project. Not just reaching for a fine liner, but trying a range of media. Because I have been staring at the same images for a long while, I am not completely sure whether I like them anymore - I think I will be able to tell more clearly when they are printed. However, the most important part of this project was the moment when I started trying collage and texture and stepping away from completely two-dimensional processes. The lessons I have learnt from these experiments I will develop/carry with me in future projects. I am very excited to progress in the course in the frame of mind of freedom and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment