Friday 10 March 2017

Tutorial


My tutorial today with Ben was great, I didn't have many concerns at this stage with the studio modules at all. The main aim for me was to find out whether the things I have done so far and what I want to produce as I develop ideas is okay. Ben reassured me that what I am aiming to do is the right direction to go in and to continue roughing and finalising ideas further. Also, at the beginning of the project when we started writing proposals, I thought that I would probably tackle this brief using paper cut as that is what I enjoy most. However, I spoke to Ben about focusing on developing my digital skills and playing around with that as a more effective means of creating imagery quickly. In the industry, I think this is an important aspect of what is expected so I want to challenge myself in this area a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment