Tuesday 14 March 2017

Peer Feedback Session 1


I found the crit today incredibly useful and I feel very encouraged by what was said. So far I am really enjoying this module and I like having the opportunity to make work I really want to produce.

Suggestions for Development

  • Teresa suggested that I look into Victorian era (1900's) dress which I am surprised I hadn't thought much about until now. Costume is an area I really like to research into, and this seems like a great opportunity to do so.
  • Continuing to play around with composition and whittle them down to the best six, ready to start working on the main imagery.
  • 4 things within my roughs so far that could be improved are; including oval branches in IL1, Making the lamp smaller in IL2, Including one chair in IL3, and making the gardener (Dickon) look more isolated in IL4 - however I don't think I want to make him look too isolated as the nature of his character is to be at home in the outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment