Sunday 5 March 2017

Initial Roughing from Text (1 & 2)


Starting to rough from the chosen quotes I pulled out from the book has been something I am really enjoying. I realised that creating scenes and describing detail within a composition is something I enjoy doing within my practice and will benefit me during this module.


So far I have only briefly roughed out the first two illustrations I am thinking about producing as part of my set of six. The second scene was one I thought about wanting to tackle right at the start of re-introducing myself to the book, it has a particular eerie tone and this intrigues me a lot. Because of this, I roughed it out at a slightly larger scale in order to produce digital tests from it. I am very excited to get started but also a bit nervous to commit to digital techniques I am not very familiar with using.

No comments:

Post a Comment