Sunday 5 March 2017

City Motifs Roughs





















Following the last meeting, we agreed that I would be in charge of vectorising the landmark motifs which luckily is the thing I wanted to do most. I really enjoy drawing out shape based buildings, I think mainly because there is a certain structure I can follow but I can still put my own illustration-y spin on it quite easily.



Drawing out the motifs has been a lot of fun for me, and I don't feel as much pressure as I thought I would working in a team. Everybody is really lovely, honest but also great at giving advice which is important for all of our development as practitioners. It is also nice to have an opinion from someone outside of Illustration, this gives me a completely new viewpoint to consider when making work.

No comments:

Post a Comment