Wednesday 1 March 2017

Final Binding Design


Fastest Outcome ever!
The first brief of this kind I have ever completed in a day, it was very stressful but it's good to know that I am capable of producing work in such a short amount of time.

Things I like
The concept behind the design is fairly self explanatory, I wanted to concentrate on the notion of people writing and 'sharing stories' with one another. The light bulbs are a link to the ideas that people came up with for the creative writing competition.

Things I don't like
I would change the composition slightly, I am not too sure about the balance of the lettering and figures included in the design. Although I like the colours, I would have liked to try out a few more variations including a couple of different ones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment