Saturday 7 April 2018

Roughs



I decided to have a go at entering the Left Bank Opera Festival live brief competition to create an image which could be used for their promotional imagery. I really love the theatre and performance in general, it would be a dream for me to do some work for something around this area so what better way to build up my portfolio!



So far my ideas are mainly around the different aspects of the performances that I picked out from the given stories. Within the brief they provided links to these stories which helped me to research around the geographical locations in which they are set.

I have realised that research makes a huge difference to how successful a piece of work is for me. As I enjoy working with detail so much, it is evermore important that those details be true to the themes I want to portray and how the viewer then reads into the imagery when it is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment