Sunday 8 April 2018

Cover, Back and End Pages Roughs

Front Cover
I wanted a fairly simple design for the cover. I wanted to focus on the trees and yellow brick road initially, and later added the witch's hat - I think this adds more depth and contributes to the line of sight.

Back Cover
Again, I went for a similar theme to the front cover. This time focusing on the shoes, which the story revolves around. I also think highlighting the fact that they are silver in the original story is important.

End Pages
Beginning and end is the same - Dorothy and Toto back in Kansas. I thought about the end pages for a while but I thought that because the beginning of the story and the end of the story basically depict the same scene I would use this idea to create a scene of Kansas.

Title Page

No comments:

Post a Comment