Thursday 1 March 2018

Young Poets Book Roughs

One day project! Deadline is tomorrow!
As today is very snowy and cold, I've decided to work from home. I also realised that the deadline for the Stratford Literary Festival Book Jacket is tomorrow. I was in two minds as to whether to do it or not this year but I remember spending very little time on it last year and it was a fun project! 

Making myself do this every now and then confirms to me that I am able to produce work very quickly. Having said that, I'm not sure I will actually finish the design before tomorrow, but let's see how it goes..

Roughs - Ideas
I jotted down a very quick idea that I intend to develop further on-screen due to time restrictions. I am enjoying myself so far and am excited to see how today with pan out.


No comments:

Post a Comment