Wednesday 7 December 2016

Choosing 3x Scenes

It took me a while to decide on which scenes to commit to. There are so many parts of the book that I could have chosen from, as Mansfield Park is jam packed full of beautiful imagery when I read it. I made a note of my favourite parts of the book and made sure each scene was more or less distributed evenly throughout, as suggested in the brief.

Scene 1
Volume 1 - Chapter 7
'A young woman, pretty, lively, with a harp as elegant as herself, and both placed near a window, cut down to the ground'

Scene 2
Volume 2 - Chapter 28
'She found herself the next moment conducted by Mr Crawford to the top of the room'

Scene 3
Volume 3 - Chapter 41
'(Fanny) found herself and Susan, walking towards the high street, with Mr Crawford'

No comments:

Post a Comment