Thursday 12 October 2017

Who Am I?


Who am I? - Presentation Notes
  1. Hello!
  2. Some examples from last year - narrative & scenes are what my work consists of. Shape, colour & detail is important! I would like the main part of my practice to be concerned with publishing briefs and am interested in work that is appropriate for both adults and children - Aesthetics & Tone.
  3. I would also love to continue working on editorial briefs, however I want to start being more conceptual with this side of my practice - at the moment I feel my outcomes are a bit obvious. My work fits better with human stories rather than political issues. Topics - smaller briefs.
  4. Composition rules - cop.
  5. Process - Roughing from text - Colour schemes & experimentation - Working digitally/Final imagery.
  6. Anna Bond - Aesthetic, Shaun Tan - Tone & Story telling.
  7. Jon Klassen - Subject matter & Tone of voice, Paul Blow - Editorial & Visual metaphors.
  8. Subject matter - Time periods, research, detail, costume, narrative, decor.
  9. Interests - links to subject matter.
  10. Self Portrait - following the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment