Thursday 19 October 2017

Independent Leeds - Brief

Image result for independent leeds

Independent Leeds
I got approached again by Independent Leeds to produce work for an editorial and title illustration. I am happy to have the experience with articles which include human interest subjects. My work is not necessarily political and wouldn't suit that world, however the more specific topics of editorials are really interesting for me to base work around. I want to do more of these kind of briefs this year.

Fashion Merry-go-round
The theme of the article I am making work for is based around the Leeds Community Clothing Exchange, themes of which are fashion and eco initiatives. I am very excited to do some work around this as it's quite different to what I am used to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment