Friday 20 October 2017

100 Word Bio

I am an illustrator from Nottingham, currently based in Leeds. My practice currently consists of shape based imagery which utilises skills in both analog and digital media, emanating detail, colour and narrative. I enjoy working with scenes and responding to literature. I acquire a lot of my inspiration from the things I like to do in my free time, such as travelling, going to the theatre, reading and drawing. I work mostly on publishing briefs for both adults and children, as well as editorial projects. 

or


Sophia Watts is an illustrator from Nottingham, currently based in Leeds/UK.

Her inspiration comes mainly from her interest in time periods and historical references, as well as fictional storytelling.

She enjoys making work that emanates detail within a scene, working mostly with publishing and editorial projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment