Saturday 10 September 2016

Paper Shakespeare - Motifs



Paper
I have continued to work with paper as a medium I really enjoy and find extremely adaptable. Colour and pattern are evident throughout the imagery described in Shakespeare's work and to produce motifs I find this works well.



Motif Imagery
Thinking about what I could use to produce some motifs I found objects/characters/etc that keep popping up within the texts I have been reading. Sometimes it is a bit difficult to pinpoint which elements to use due to such a wealth of potential imagery. I prefer to look through a large amount of information to find things so I am happy to do so, even if it is a tad overwhelming. I may start to look at just two or three plays at once to make the task less daunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment